Don’t settle for less than direct fit. Our precise data controlled manufacturing and welding process ensures a perfectly balanced high-quality product. To deliver consistent quality and customer satisfaction these assemblies conform to ISO 9001: 2015 standards. The combination of proprietary manufacturing, in-house testing and validation ensures Neapco products to deliver strength and dependability. All Neapco OE series CV axle assemblies are fully assembled in the USA.
- Forged high-quality carbon steel
- Precision rolled splines and threads
- Proprietary heat treat process provides optimal strength, durability, and life
- Uses ultra-premium Chemtool® CVJM Molybdenum Disulfide grease for durability and wear
- 4140 Chromoly Steel that has been induction case hardened for optimal strength
- Engineered to absorb shock loads to protect the transmission
- Powder coated axle shaft for enhanced protection against the elements
- Thermoplastic elastomer provides longer life and greater physical range
- Quiet operation
- Enhanced design to keep lubricants in and contaminants out in harsh environments and temperatures
- Genuine Oetiker® premium stainless steel boot clamps
Neapco is an OE manufacturer for Polaris ATV/UTV vehicles. Make sure your Polaris vehicle has the driveshaft strength to handle your workload by choosing a genuine Neapco OE series product. All Neapco Driveshafts are Autophoretic coated to provide superior corrosion resistance. Driveshafts are tested and validated in-house to ensure strength and reliability.
For more information on Neapco aftermarket products, please see the eCatalog.